If you’re in the broadcasting industry, you’ll be familiar with long hours and flexible working. A 24/7 media environment needs to an organised space with the right settings to help you get work done effectively.
Our team only use sustainably sourced materials so both your conscience and your brand image is boosted when you use our custom broadcast furniture.
We predict eco-friendly furniture will become a requirement of all professional spaces as the climate change crisis continues and that’s why it’s important to build a relationship with expert craftsmen like our team, who are dedicated to forestry management. We also believe in eliminating unnecessary waste for businesses and it’s this client-first approach that has made us a trusted name for decades.
The aesthetic of a working environment is important for encouraging productivity and positive perceptions. Our expert team can complete a full edit room fit out, or we can integrate our tailor-made media consoles with your pre-existing studio control room applications with well-loved features such as height adjustability.
Communication is key in delivering to you the custom broadcast furniture you asked for, and that includes listening. Our skilled design team have manufactured a range of installations, but our features are still customisable according to your bespoke requirements, so the team will always adhere to your specific brief. Not only that, but our commitment to client relationships ensures you are always informed of the next step we’re making towards manufacturing your furniture in the form of progress updates. Since we are known for fast turnaround times, you will have your bespoke furniture with you quickly.
For an example of our highly popular broadcast furniture that gets results, let’s put a spotlight on the main features of our Media Edit Desk range.
· A real wood timber veneered work surface
· Mild steel and aluminium Z feature legs
· A high-level monitor shelf with integral 3 x 3u equipment bays.
· Curved low level modesty panel at the rear incorporating 2 x 3u upright rack bays for mounting MDUs, CPUs and more.
· Neatly situated cable management routes throughout the desk allowing simple wiring installation and ongoing equipment maintenance.
· The system is suitable for professional post-production suites, graphics areas and many more media installations.
For more information on how our custom reception desks can benefit you, contact our team today.